Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Introduction to my blog




Hello Dear Family and Friends,

I'm creating this Blog in order to communicate more frequently with all of you and let you all know what is going on with us here in the Big Island of Hawaii.

In order to post something in our website I depend on Matthew because the program we use is in his laptop so it makes it harder for me (Ana). But here it is very simple and handy so I'll try to post frequent news of our family and ministries.

I'd love to hear from you all and know how you are doing. Comments on what I write are very welcome. They will help me to improve communication.

I'd like to give a special "thank you" for John Teague who gave us the idea of creating a Blog. He and his wife, Karen, were here in Kona and took the time to see us and collect some information about our ministries so that they can take that information to Matthew's home church back in California (Redwood Covenant Church).

Thank you all for taking the time to read.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Blessings,

With love,

Ana

No comments: