Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mima is coming today!!!!!!!!!!

I only have pics of Mima JoAn in our wedding... Don't you think Matthew looks like her?

Mima JoAn is coming to Hawaii to spend Mother's Day with us. Yuhuuuuu!! We are so excited to spend some time with her and I'm sure she is too because the last time she saw Julia was back in December, when Julia was only 1 month old.



A LOT has changed since then... Today is Julia's 6Th month birthday and we are celebrating with Mima's arrival!!!



She will stay at a friend of ours house because we still live in a studio and there's no room for visitors, unfortunately!! We sure hope to move into a bigger place soon, as God provides for us.



We are anticipating lots of fun with Mima JoAn and sure hope to honor her this coming Sunday on Mother's Day!



We love you, Mom and Mima!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana! I found you blog and enjoyed seeing the photos. I am so glad you all are coming to Kona Naz. I appreciate you and your family.
In Christ,
Monty

Josh Lucas said...

Hi Ana.
Following Monty's blog I noticed your comments and frankly just wanted to see if this was another example of the world being small sometimes. I attend Michigan St. Univ. and just finished up a class in the Geography of Mich. The profs name was Randy Schaetzle! With a last name like that there is no way to not notice it! What would make this great would be the connect of my aslo attending and interning for Kona Naz a couple of summers ago! Monty is the best!

PS. What a beautiful familia!!!!

Josh Lucas said...

Well sorry to report, no Portugese here. I just thought it was quite clever to have two blogs...very diverse!

Randy Schaetzle: soils@msu.edu
He lives in Okemos, MI. This is right outside of East Lansing. If you need to make a connection with who I am and how he would know me, I was in his Geo 333 class this past spring semester. I always talked to him about Mining and gave him my uncles information so that he might visit his gravel producing complex in northern Mi. He should know who you mean by that.

Yes, I will also toot the Monty horn. (he would appreciate me putting it that way) I worked with him while he was in Oklahoma as an intern and again out in Hawaii for a summer. I could not have a better person as a mentor and a friend. What a great family too!

Hopefully you can connect with some long lost family!
-Josh