Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZECA!!!!




Today is my aunt Zeca's birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU BEYOND MEASURE!!

We wish we could be there to celebrate with you... Matthew really liked the Brazilian parties. I think he will adapt pretty fast if we do go live there for a while.

This month we've been really busy. Matthew is leading the next Living Waters Program that starts this coming Friday, 23rd of March and he's been very busy getting ready, preparing everything, interviewing the participants and trying to put things together before it begins. It's a big job to lead the program and it takes a lot of time and effort. But Matthew thoroughly enjoy it. Living Waters is his passion so, praise God for that.

It is a great ministry and a wonderful tool that God uses to heal people. I've gone through the program myself last year, as a participant, and God dealt with several issues in my life. Some that I was not even aware of. It was great!

This year I took the Leadership training but I won't be involved because of Julia. The classes are on Friday nights from 6 PM til 11 PM and it's a little too much for little Julia. So I'm staying home with her but maybe next year I'll have a chance to get more involved. We want to have enough training under our belts to be able to take the Program to Brazil in the near future.

Talking about training, we have a praise report!! We've got ALL THE FINANCES to go to the Exodus Conference in June, in Irvine, CA. God is soooooooo good, He provides in the most unexpected ways. All we need now is the time off work. Matthew will try to work it out at the office. We are praying that it will all work out. We do feel that God is opening this door for us to go so we do believe this will happen. It will be so good to get out of the island for a little while. We haven't gone out since August 2005 when we came back from Brazil. It will be very refreshing, in all ways, I'm sure! Please, join us in prayers for the time off at Matthew's work.

And pray for the next Living Waters team as well. We have a few new staffs and we've changed some rules. We pray that it will all be for the better. Pray for Matthew as well, that he will have the strength and wisdom of God to lead one more program.

We love you all

Ana, Matthew and Julia

PS - Of course I had to put one more pic of our little princess!

1 comment:

mimi said...

Julia is just beautiful. I wish I could be there to bounce her on my knee.